Try this quick home made bubble tea recipe
- One tea bag (of your preference)
- ½ cup of Tapioca pearls
- ¼ cup of milk (or alternatives)
- ½ cup of sugar (or alternatives)
- Bring 1 cup of water to a boil and pour into a cup.
- Add the tea bag of your preference and remove the bag after 2-3 minutes
- Also bring ½ cup of water to boiling temperature.
- Once boiled, pour into a bowl and pour ½ cup of sugar in it and let it dissolve and cool for 15 minutes
- Add 2 cups of water to a saucepan and allow to a boil.
- Add the Tapioca pearls and stir until they start floating. Let it cook for about 10 minutes.
- Once the Tapioca pearls are ready, remove them from the water and put them in a bowl.
- Once both mixtures are cool, add the Tapioca Pearls into the syrup.
- Pour the tea into a tall glass along with the Tapioca pearl mix.
- Add ¼ cup of milk for a creamy texture.
- Add ice cubes or shaved ice and stir.
- Voila, enjoy your home made bubble tea (Boba Tea)!